From the comic book and radio stories of the A.E.G.I.S. Tales universe comes an RPG of thrilling adventure!
A past that was not our own. A dangerous future. Airship Daedalus brings all the heroic action of the classic pulps to your dining room table!
Chart a course for two-fisted excitement as a pilot, explorer, soldier, scientist, pirate, entertainer, occultist… and MORE!
Discover lost cities, befriend exotic natives, encounter ancient horrors and thwart the machinations of secret societies bent on world domination!
(For more on the Airship Daedalus / AEGIS Tales setting, visit www.airshipdaedalus.com)
DSV1200 / 136 pages, full color, 8.5×11 / ISBN 978-1523699711
- complete setting based on the Airship Daedalus and A.E.G.I.S. Tales comics and radio serials
- simple, cinematic XPG system from Arrowflight, Santa’s Soldiers, RADZ, Shriek X, Mean Streets, and Red Dwarf – The Roleplaying Game
- over 20 pulp adventure character archetypes
- gazetteer of lost cities and civilizations
- magic and psychic powers
- bestiary of wild creatures and legendary horrors
- and MUCH MORE!
Download the Airship Daedalus character sheet – FREE
(right click & Save As…)
Download the Airship Daedalus vehicle sheet – FREE
(right click & Save As…)
The official AEGIS Field Manual is a guide for Airship Daedalus players and GMs who want just a bit more pulpy crunch in their campaigns. From special skills and training to new gear, mystical artifacts, mission briefings and more NPCs than you can shake an XG-7 gas gun at!
- Special training and placement in one of 7 AEGIS divisions and 22 specialist career tracks (including 5 brand new skills)
- 82 fully statted AEGIS field contacts from all over the world
- 20 new specialized items, 11 vehicles, 13 pieces of special-issue arms and armor
- 30 legendary artifacts, from the Ark of the Covenant to the Wishing Cup of Tutankhamun
- Primer on codes & ciphers
- 6 mission briefings with a dozen fully-statted NPCs & creatures
DSV1201 / 80 pages, full color, 5.5×8.5 / ISBN 978-1533107022
This free supplement allows players and GMs to add mechanical characters into their Airship Daedalus pulp adventure campaigns!
Includes a short primer on mechanical characters in pulp settings, their advantages and weaknesses, and construction rules for three basic types of mechanicals:
- Robot – The most basic mechanical character, extremely specialized.
- Android – Advanced mechanical character approximating a human form.
- Construct – Golems and other servitors imbued with “life” through science or magic.
Complete with Lifeline tables for character generation and a special table for encounters with Electromagnetic Fields!
DSV1202 / 10 pages, full color
Based on the short story “Ukungu”, Valley of the Mist is a guide to the remote region deep in the Congo Valley, where diamonds are plentiful and dinosaurs still roam free. It is for Airship Daedalus players and GMs who need a “lost world” setting for their campaign. It’s packed with everything needed to get exploring!
- History and backstory of the region to whet the players’ appetites
- 2 full color 11×17 maps of the valley (1 ancient, one 1920s modern) – full rez map files are included in addition to being presented in the book
- 12 fully statted NPCs
- AEGIS encampment, 2 Silver Star encampments, diamond mine and typical Ape-Men enclave, maps included
- Special rules for dinosaur mounts
- 4 mission briefings
DSV1204 / 36 pages, full color / 978-0-9981989-1-0