From the comic book and radio stories of the A.E.G.I.S. Tales universe comes an RPG of thrilling adventure!
A past that was not our own. A dangerous future. Airship Daedalus brings all the heroic action of the classic pulps to your dining room table!
Chart a course for two-fisted excitement as a pilot, explorer, soldier, scientist, pirate, entertainer, occultist… and MORE!
Discover lost cities, befriend exotic natives, encounter ancient horrors and thwart the machinations of secret societies bent on world domination!
(For more on the Airship Daedalus / AEGIS Tales setting, visit www.airshipdaedalus.com)
- complete setting based on the Airship Daedalus and A.E.G.I.S. Tales comics and radio serials
- simple, cinematic XPG system from Arrowflight, Santa’s Soldiers, RADZ, Shriek X, Mean Streets, and Red Dwarf – The Roleplaying Game
- over 20 pulp adventure character archetypes
- gazetteer of lost cities and civilizations
- magic and psychic powers
- bestiary of wild creatures and legendary horrors
- and MUCH MORE!
Download the Airship Daedalus character sheet – FREE
(right click & Save As…)
Download the Airship Daedalus vehicle sheet – FREE
(right click & Save As…)
The official AEGIS Field Manual is a guide for Airship Daedalus players and GMs who want just a bit more pulpy crunch in their campaigns. From special skills and training to new gear, mystical artifacts, mission briefings and more NPCs than you can shake an XG-7 gas gun at!
- Special training and placement in one of 7 AEGIS divisions and 22 specialist career tracks (including 5 brand new skills)
- 82 fully statted AEGIS field contacts from all over the world
- 20 new specialized items, 11 vehicles, 13 pieces of special-issue arms and armor
- 30 legendary artifacts, from the Ark of the Covenant to the Wishing Cup of Tutankhamun
- Primer on codes & ciphers
- 6 mission briefings with a dozen fully-statted NPCs & creatures
Full color, 8.5 x 5.5
This free supplement allows players and GMs to add mechanical characters into their Airship Daedalus pulp adventure campaigns!
Includes a short primer on mechanical characters in pulp settings, their advantages and weaknesses, and construction rules for three basic types of mechanicals:
- Robot – The most basic mechanical character, extremely specialized.
- Android – Advanced mechanical character approximating a human form.
- Construct – Golems and other servitors imbued with “life” through science or magic.
Complete with Lifeline tables for character generation and a special table for encounters with Electromagnetic Fields!