The old Deep7 website used to host a collection of free scenarios and expansions for various titles, but for the past seven or eight years, this material has only been available via the 1PG Yahoogroup. Now we’re bringing them back!
Here Come the Monsters!
The 1PG of giant mutant monsters. Download PDF
Kung Fu Dice
A fast & furious dice game of crazy wuxia martial arts! Download PDF
Island Mojo – Voodoo expansion by John Sullivan. Download PDF
Shanghai’d – free adventure scenario by Colin Fisk. Download PDF
The Dame Was Loaded – free adventure scenario by Mark Bruno. Download PDF
Yep, even under the best of circumstances, a product will go out with some errors. We pride ourselves that a) they’re usually pretty minimal, and b) don’t impact the rules or actual gameplay.
Airship Daedalus (as of 3/04/16)
- Page 4 – typo: “bthe” should read “the”
- Page 26 – Skull Island – should read “American producer Carl Denham recently embarked on shooting…”
- Page 45 mistakenly uses the same illustration from page 84
- Page 59 – typo: “inproprieties” should read “improprieties”
- Page 85 – typo: should read “depending on how good your skills are”
- Page 86 – Driving the Story – simple hyphen should be a full em dash
- Page 87 – Maintaining the Illusion – “that’s 2 successes” should read: “that’s a margin of 2”
Arrowflight Second Edition (as of 4/06/12)
- Page 40 – Difficulty – Part of the second sentence: “dice from his stat pool” should read “from his Target Number”. Example: The boxout on the page is correct; the example is wrong.
- Page 42 – typo: “Oubliette”
- Page 44 – What Counts as an Action (box-out) – Missing movement rule: A character can move their AGILITY in yards/meters.
- Page 44/45 – Multiple actions – The correct penalty is -3.
- Page 48 – Scale penalty examples as per rule listing are correct. Example incorrectly says a margin of 4 for the dragon dodging. It should say a margin of 3. The rest of the example is correct.
- Page 91 – Formatting Error – The listing for Dalah Nyeh should be in the calligraphic header style, as it is a separate church from Elementalism. Dalah Nyeh encapsulates the listings from Dalah Nyeh to Cult of Tothas. As it says in the Dalah Nyeh listing, “The Dalah Nyeh and the Elementalist Church are close-knit, and they are generally friendly toward one another, though they have a separate organization and are considered separate faiths.”